From Austin Entertains, cookbook of The Junior League of Austin, TX. Marinate for 8 hours.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 4 cloves garlic
- add 1 1/2-2 lbs pork tenderloins
- add 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- add 1/4 cup sesame oil
- add 1/3 cup soy sauce
- add 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- add 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, add first 8 ingredients; whisk until blended.
- Place pork in a shallow dish; add marinade, turning pork to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, throw away marinade.
- Place pork in an foil lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before serving.