Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
These are yummy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 lbs. flanken or short ribs
- add 3 Tbls. each Hoisin sauce and Oyster sauce
- add 1/2 Can beef broth (use more if you want more sauce)
- add 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- add Salt & Pepper to taste (go light on the salt as the Oyster sauce is salty).
- add 1 Tbs. Wondra flour
- add Sliced green onions for garnish
- Pour beef broth into crockpot, turn on high heat.
- Place season and place ribs in pot. Brush Hoisin/Oyster sauce over ribs. Cover and cook in high for 2 hours, then on low for 4-6 more hours until ribs are tender and falling off the bones.
- 1 hour before serving, remove a 1/4 cup of broth from pot, let cool and add the tablespoon Wondra flour and mix well. Stir back into pot to thicken.