An alternative veggie accoutrement to your traditional holiday feast -- spread this delicious dip on bread during your Easter meal, or spice up a piece of matzo during the Passover holidays.(from weightwatchers.ca)
- add 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- add 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- add 3 medium scallions
- add 1/4 cup cilantro
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- add 1/8 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1/2 medium jalapeno pepper
- add 1 1/2 lbs asparagus
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Add asparagus and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Place asparagus into food processor and purée until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.
- Yields 1/4 cup per serving.