If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 3/4-1 cup water
- add 2 cups flour
- add 1/4 cup lard or bacon drippings
- add 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix ingredients in order given.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- You may place dough directly on rack. Rack makes it easy to break into servings.
- Bake 15-20 min at 350 degrees.
- Watch for golden brown.
- When you use the rack you flip it over between the racks after about 12 minute
- You can cut it into circles like biscuits also.