If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- add 8 large fresh tomatoes
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- add 1/2 cup olive oil
- add 8 cloves fresh garlic
- add 3/4 cup fresh basil
- To cook sauce, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large iron skillet or heavy saucepan.
- Add garlic and cook until tender.
- Add fresh tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- Stir in basil, crushed red pepper, black pepper and salt.
- Serve sauce over cooked spaghetti or other italian pasta and top with parmesan cheese.