Servs: 4 Makes: 4servings Prep: Cook:
A fresh salsa of avocado and corn is great with simple sauteed fish or just about anything Mexican-inspired?huevos rancheros, a quick quesadilla or atop rice and beans.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add - 1 medium avocado, diced
- add - 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- add - 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- add - 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- add - 2 teaspoons lime juice
- add - 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1.Toss avocado, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice and salt in a medium bowl.