Servs: 6 Makes: CUP Prep: Cook:
Recipe courtesy of the Produce for Better Health Foundation.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Ingredients
- add 6 cups torn or cut mixed salad greens
- add 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- add 5 green onions, chopped
- add 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1⁄3 teaspoon garlic powder
- add ? teaspoon ground black pepper
- add ? teaspoon salt
- add 1 large avocado, peeled
- Mix salad greens, tomatoes, onions, and cucumber in a large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and salt. Pour over salad mixture and toss together.
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise. Remove pit and peel avocado halves. Slice into thin wedges, about 1/8-inch thick.
- Arrange avocado slices on top of salad and serve immediately.