Yummy avocado salsa recipe!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 ripe avocados (not too soft, though)
- add 1-2 pickled jalapeno chili
- add 1 medium red onion
- add 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- add 2 vine-ripened tomatoes
- add fresh ground black pepper
- add salt
- add 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro leaves
- Halve, pit, and peel avocados.
- Chop avocados fine and in a bowl stir together with remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Best served at room temperature.
- May be made up to 4 hours early, covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated.