Servs: 6 Prep:
"Looking for a refreshing salsa for a warm summer evening? This is our favorite. Serve with tortilla chips. This is also fantastic served on white fish. I often use a canned jalapeno instead of fresh."
- add 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- add 3 cloves garlic, minced
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 3 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- add 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- add 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- add 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- add 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, avocado, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic. Stir in the salt, lime juice, red onion, and olive oil. To blend the flavors, refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.