My oldest sone and his friends say these are "awesome", hence the name. ;)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup ketchup
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- add 1/8 cup minced onions
- add 5 lbs frozen chicken wings
- add 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- add 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- add salt
- add 18 ounces apricot preserves
- add 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly grease an 11' x 15" baking pan.Place chicken wings in a single layer in the prepared pan.Bake wings at 400 for 35-45 minutes or until juices are running clear and/or beginning to brown; remove from oven and drain off excess liquid/fat.
- While the wings are in the oven, place all remaining ingredients in a saucepan over low-medium heat.Simmer for 15 minutes; stirring often.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked drained wings in the baking pan.Turn the wings in the sauce to coat both sides.
- Return wings in sauce to the oven and continue to bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and sticky.
- Serve w/ lots of napkins;).