I got this recipe from the Colorado Cache cookbook. I made these once for a friends Christmas party and as soon as I put them down, they were gone! Cook time is approximate for the bacon.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 lb bacon
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- add 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- Separate rolls.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and spread on rolls.
- Cut each into thirds and roll up.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees.