Grill up these hearty, moist burgers at your next party on the patio! Pile 'em up with your favorite condiments, pop open a cool drink and enjoy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 slices American cheese
- add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer to use the pre-shredded cheese, as it won't mess up your grill)
- add 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 egg
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 2 tablespoons ketchup
- add 8 slices bacon (blanched)
- add 8 hamburger buns
- add 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- Preheat an outdoor grill and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Wrap bacon around each patty and secure with a toothpick.
- Place burger patties on prepared grill, top with cheese slices at the end of grill time.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions.