Recipe posted by request.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add honey (optional)
- add 1 lb chicken livers
- add 1/2 lb bacon
- add toothpicks
- add garlic salt (optional)
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wash and pat dry livers.
- Sprinkle livers with garlic salt if using.
- Wrap each liver in a halved slice of bacon and secure witha toothpick.
- Set oven on broil.
- Place Livers on a baking rack or sheet and broil 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Remove and serve hot with warm honey as a dipping option.