This is another great way to make something great ahead of time to thaw as needed or eat right now with little effort!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt
- add 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- add 2 (8 ounce) cartons chive & onion cream cheese
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 12 slices bacon
- Flatten chicken to 1/2" thickness.
- Spread 3 tablespoons cream cheese over eachchicken piece.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt; roll up.
- Wrap each with a bacon strip.
- Place, seam side down, in a greased pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Broil 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- If you are making these ahead for future use, freeze these uncooked on a cookie sheet in your freezer. When solid, wrap and put in a ziplock bag or vacuum seal desired quantities.
- To cook from frozen state, thaw before cooking and follow directions above.