I had this once with scallops but thought I would change the scallops (which is really good too) and use chicken. It was the best and wanted to share with you.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add mccormick gourmet collection all purpose Greek seasoning
- add 1 package thick sliced bacon
- add 3 fresh jalapeno peppers
- add bottled ranch salad dressing or sweet and sour sauce (optional)
- add 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 8 wooden toothpicks
- Soak toothpicks in water for 15min.
- Preheat grill.
- Wrap 1 piece of chicken and i piece of jalapeno pepper in each slice of bacon.
- Secure the wrap with toothpick.
- Sprinkle with greek seasoning.
- Grill chicken pieces on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 10 to 15 min.
- or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Turn occasionally and sprinkling with greek seasoning.
- Serve with salad dressing or sauce.