Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"I often make a few extra and freeze them, leaving only the sauce to make. This is delicious served over wide egg noodles! So wrap up your chicken in a bacon slice and smile, smile, smile!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- add 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, sliced
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 1 pinch salt
- add 4 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Pound the chicken breasts until flat. Put a slice of cream cheese and 1 teaspoon chopped chives in the middle of each breast and roll up. Wrap each rolled breast with 1 slice of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed soup, mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Mix until smooth, then pour over chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.