Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
"One of the things my family likes about this recipe, which I created, is that you can adjust the 'heat index' by using green chilies or jalapeno peppers."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- add 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 2 garlic cloves, minced
- add 4 bacon strips
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- add 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; keep warm. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoned salt. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, chilies and garlic. Spread half of the mixture on each chicken breast. Roll up chicken and wrap with two bacon strips; secure with toothpicks.
- Place chicken in a greased shallow 4-1/2 cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes. Cover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks before serving.