I never liked green beans until I tried them this way. These beans are delicious and I have cooked them for my family several times.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Take a strip of bacon and cut it half and wrap it around a bundle of about 8 or more beans.
- Do step one until you have used up all your green beans.
- Place bundles in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place foil over dish.
- Cook in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes remove foil and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove bundles to a serving platter.