A great hot tapa. Make them and watch them go. This is an easy recipe to make and it tastes wonderful. A really big hit at my "Wine and Tapas" get togethers.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add oil
- add 9 slices bacon
- add 27 lil'smokies cocktail franks
- add 1/3 cup ketchup
- add 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- Wrap each sausage with bacon, secure with a toothpick and place on lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Mix brown sugar and ketchup together to form a"sugar paste".
- This mixture should be somewhat thick.
- Place sausages in 375 degree F pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove sausages from oven and place about 1/2 tsp of sugar/ketchup mixture on each sausage.
- Raise tempature to 400 degrees F.
- Return sauages to oven and bake until the bacon is cooked and somewhat crispy.
- Serve immediately.