This is an adopted recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup onions
- add 1/4 cup green bell peppers
- add 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon
- add 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- add 6 slices bacon
- add 1 large egg
- add 1 cup cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 1/4 cup lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the bacon, together.
- Shape the mixture into 6 small loaves.
- Crisscross 2 of the half slices of bacon across each loaf, tucking the ends under each loaf.
- Place the loaves on a rack in a shallow baking pan and bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- For OAMC flash freeze on a cookies hseet until firm. Transfer to freezer bag, label and freeze. To serve: place on baking pan and reheat in oven or microwave until warmed through.