I love making these appetizers at Christmas time. Always well recieved!! I'm guessing on the servings, depends on the size of the scallops.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup chicken broth
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 2 lbs bacon (regular sliced, not thick)
- add 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- add 2 lbs sea scallops (if very large, cut in half)
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop; secure with toothpick.
- Arrange the wrapped scallops on a baking sheet.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes per side, or until bacon is crisp.
- In small skillet, melt butter; add garlic and saute 1 minute,.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Place scallops in large bowl; pour broth over, Gently toss to coat.