Tasty grilled fish recipe. Combines nicley the flavors of bacon and fish. Can be prepared in advance, quick, easy and delicious. Serve with crusty bread and green salad. I made this recipe for me and a friend. We only have grilled fish, bread, salad and some white wine and beer. Each of us had one fish. Who needs more on a warm and sunny summer afternoon? It became one of my favorite grilled fish recipes.
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 8-10 slices bacon
- add 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- add 1 lb whole sea bass
- add 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- add olive oil
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add salt
- Wash fish inside and outside, pat dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle salt into stomach cavity.
- Cut the garlic into slices.
- Staff the garlic and rosmarin into stomach cavity.
- Wrapped the bacon slices around the fish,overlapping slightly. Only head and tailfin should be visible.
- You can store the prepared fish for several hours in the fridge. Remove at least 30 minutes before grilling.
- Brush a grill pan with olive oil and put 2 rosemary sprigs into the pan to flavor the oil.
- Place fish in pan. Put it on medium hot grill.
- Grill fish on each side for about 6 minutes. Brush fish with oil if it looks dry.
- Serve immediately.