This is from a Resort in S. Florida called Bahia Mar Resort. This is used with the CARIBE-ASIAN SPRINGROLLS that I have posted. Prep time includes time to cook, sorry. It includes time to prepare veggies/fruits, cook, cool and process, etc. Time is an estimate.
- add 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- add 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- add 1/2 cup white wine
- add 6 overripe bananas
- add 1 cup orange juice
- add 1/2 cup white raisins
- add 1/2 cup spring onions
- add 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- add 4 ounces major gray chutney
- add 1 red pepper
- add 4 fresh ripe mangoes
- Prepare vegetables and fruit.
- Cook white wine with mangos, ginger, red pepper.
- When the alcohol is cooked off, add the remaining ingredients.
- Allow it to simmer until all is cooked and blended through.
- Let cool.
- Puree in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with Caribbean Springrolls or as a BBQ glaze on chicken, pork or fish.