A quick little bite when company stops by. Easy and simple
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add ? 12 slices crusty French bread, 1/2-inch thick
- add ? nonstick cooking spray
- add ? 1 1/4 cups finely shredded mild cheese, divided
- add ? 1/2 cup refrigerated salsa
- add ? 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- add ? 2 tablespons sliced black olives, drained
- add ? 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray both sides of sliced bread lightly with cooking spray and arrange on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese over top of sliced bread and bake for 10 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
- Arrange on a serving plate and spoon salsa evenly over slices of cheese bread.
- Scatter remaining cheese, green onions and black olives over top and serve with sour cream