When I get tired of cold chicken salad, I whip this up and sometimes serve it on plates lined with salad greens.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 stalks celery
- add 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- add 1 cup salad dressing
- add 1 tomato
- add 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- add 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Combine everything except 1/4 cup of the almonds.
- Place in buttered 10 X 6 X 2" baking or casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with tomato wedges and return to oven for 5 minutes until tomatoes are warmed through.
- Serve individual servings on bed of salad greens if desired.