Holy sweet tooth! You can also stuff peach halves with this!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 10 large amaretti cookie crumbs
- add 1/4 cup Amaretto
- add 1/4 cup white sugar
- add 2 cans pears, drained (light syrup if you can find them)
- add 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- add 1/4-1/2 cup butter
- Place drained pears in a deep cassarole dish.
- Toss in coconut and amaretto cookie crumbs.
- Melt butter and sugar together, remove from heat.
- Whisk in amaretto and pour over pear mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.