Makes: 16 Prep: Cook:
This spread is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. guaranteed.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- add 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- add 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- add 1/2 cup sliced dried apricots
- add 1/3 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds
- add RITZ Crackers
- PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in medium bowl until well blended. Add sour cream and apricots; mix well.
- SPREAD into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with almonds.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until almonds are lightly toasted and spread is heated through. Cool slightly. Serve with crackers.