I made this for my family at Christmas and got rave reviews from our Mexican food lovers!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- add 2 tablespoons chili seasoning mix
- add 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- add 1 can refried beans
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Mix together in baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips.