i found the basic recipe in a magazine ,,"tweaked it" with green chiles to call it my own
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons ketchup
- add 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- add 2 tablespoons mustard
- add 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp &crumbled)
- add 1/4 cup brown sugar (feel free to add more or less according to your own taste)
- add 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies (drained)
- In a 8 inch by 8 inch baking dish.
- combine all items.
- bake in a 350* oven for 30 minutes or until.