Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
This makes a great side dish and has tons of variations for any type of meal! Plus it's super easy and healthy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 Broccoli crowns; spears trimmed and cut
- add 2 cloves of Garlic; chopped
- add 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange cut broccoli on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and chopped garlic. Mix well.
- Salt and Pepper to your liking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on how crunchy you like your broccoli.