These buffalo chicken breasts are as good as buffalo chicken wings without all of the mess.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup fat free blue cheese dressing
- add 4 (4 ounce) chicken breast halves
- add 1 tablespoon vinegar
- add 1 tablespoon stick margarine
- add 1/4 cup hot sauce
- add 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.Add chicken and cook 4 minutes each side until browned.
- Place chicken in an 11 x 7 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine hot sauce and next 4 ingredients.Pour over chicken and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.Serve with dressing.