These burritos are so good and easy to make. I adapted this recipe from one posted in Quick Cooking magazine.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1/2 lb ground beef
- add 1/2 package taco seasoning mix
- add 1 cup salsa
- add 12 flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches)
- add 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- add 1 cup cooked long-grain rice
- add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided (8 oz)
- Brown ground beef and onion; add taco seasoning mix and water; cook as directed on package.
- In a bowl, combine the beans, salsa, rice and 1 cup cheese.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup off-center on each tortilla.
- Fold the sides and ends over filling and roll-up.
- Arrange burritos in a greased 13X9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.