i got this recipe from a Welcome Wagon Cookbook
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 eggs
- add salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1/2 cup melted butter
- add pepper
- add 3/4 lb Velveeta cheese
- add 8-10 slices bread
- add 2 cups milk
- Place cubed bread and cheese into a 9x13 greased pan.
- In bowl mix butter, milk, dry mustard, salt and pepper; add beatened eggs and pour over bread and cheese.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
- for variety, add bacon, sausage or extra cheese.