Simple and delicious.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 3 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- add 3/4 teaspoon crushed tarragon
- add 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- add 2 lbs haddock fillets
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 2 garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 350.Lightly frease/spray a large shallow baking dish.
- Pat haddock dry; arrange in prepared baking dish.Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter,lemon juice and minced garlic; evenly brush over haddock fillets.
- Evenly sprinkle fillets with parsley tarragon and paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes of until opaque and flakes easily.