I learned a long time ago most anything which is fried can be baked. So I tried it with liver and onions. The house didn't stink for three days and the meat was much more tender.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 medium onions (thinly sliced)
- add 1-26 ounce Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- add 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- add 8 slices calf liver (deveined)
- Mix soups together, spread a thin layer over bottom of 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
- Put a layer of liver, a layer of onions,and a layer of soup mixture. Repeat with second layer if needed.
- Cover with remaining soup mixture.
- Cover dish with foil and bake at 350 for 1-1/2 hour.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.