"Individual baked pumpkins. Make one for every guest, festive and tasty. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. "
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- add 1 small sugar pumpkin
- add 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- add 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut off the top of the pumpkin and scrape out all the seeds. Place the butter or margarine and brown sugar inside the pumpkin and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Put the pumpkin lid back on and place pumpkin in a baking pan with a little water in the bottom.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 minutes or until tender. These can also be baked in the microwave on high for about 10 to 15 minutes.