If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 pieces mozzarella string cheese
- add 1 cup heated marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce
- add 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- add butter or margarine
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 eggs
- add 3 tablespoons flour
- add 1 tablespoon margarine
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 tablespoon water
- add 2 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, beat eggs& water.
- In a plastic bag, combine bread crumbs, italian seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Coat cheese sticks in flour, then dip in egg mixture and bread crumb mixture.
- Repeat egg and bread crumb coatings.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet& drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Allow to stand for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Use marinara or spaghetti sauce for dipping.