This is one of my husband's most favorite main dishes. It is fall-off-the-bone tender and is easy to prepare and as delicious as it looks. Especially good served over steamed rice.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon vinegar
- add 1 tablespoon flour
- add 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 lbs pork chops
- add 1 cup water
- add 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- add 1 cup catsup
- Combine mustard, flour, sugar and salt.
- Add vinegar, catsup and water and mix thoroughly.
- Pour over chops in a baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.