Great for your next tailgate party. Does not take into account baking of potato.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon melted butter
- add 1/2 cup bacon, fried, diced and crispy fried (about 5 strips)
- add 1 green onion
- add seasoning salt
- add 10 potato skins
- add 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Brush potato shells with melted butter. Season all to taste.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp but not dry and hard. Remove.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion. Place back in oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream or Ranch dressing.