I am not crazy about plain cheese ravioli so this is something my husband and I came up with. It was a big hit especially with the kids. Serve with a salad and crusty Italian bread.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- add 3 lbs cheese ravioli
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- add grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 onion
- add 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef with the chopped onion. Drain.
- Pour in the spaghetti sauce and garlic powder, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with a small amount of the sauce mixture, place ravioli in a single layer on top of the sauce. Now spread some sauce over the ravioli and sprinkle some mozzarella on top. Keep layering like this as you would layer lasagna, finishing with sauce.
- Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top, just a small amount.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.