This is a great recipe for beginners!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- add 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1 teaspoon dried basil
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal.
- Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.