I like to make healthy foods. This a dip I make for friends alot.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- add 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- add 1 (8-ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- add 1 cup shredded part-skim, low-moisture Mozzarella cheese
- add 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- add 1 garlic clove, minced
- add 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
- Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well. Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and sprinkle with red peppers. Serve with toasted bread or whole grain crackers.