Healthier than frying, but still crunchy and yummy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- add 1/4 cup chopped daikon radishes
- add 16-18 spring roll wrappers
- add 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- add 1/4 cup chopped onions
- add soy sauce
- add 1/2 cup chopped celery
- add sesame oil
- add rice vinegar
- add ground ginger
- add 1 lb lean ground beef
- add 2-3 cups rice noodles
- add 1 cup chopped bean sprouts
- add 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a wok or large pan, brown a pound of lean ground beef with some ginger.
- Add a handful of pre-soaked rice noodles, chopped carrots, onions, celery, bean sprouts, daikon, mushrooms into the mix.
- Add some soy sauce, red peppers, seaseme oil, and rice vinegar. Cook until heated through.
- Roll a little less than a handful of mixture on a spring roll wrapper, roll it up (I used a bit of water to seal), and place on a baking sheet, pre-sprayed with PAM or some other nostick spray.
- Bake for approx 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with your choice of sauce.