Garlic is tucked in slits, then the pork tenderloin is coated with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and rubbed with a mixture of rosemary, thyme and salt and pepper. Excellent dish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- add salt and pepper
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- add 2 lbs pork tenderloins
- add 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Cut slits in pork tenderloin and insert slices of garlic.
- Combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil and rub into meat.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Combine salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme and rub on pork.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let meat rest for 10 minutes, covered with foil.
- Slice and serve.