If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt
- add 8 large spring rolls or egg roll wraps
- add 4 small bananas
- add 2 ounces unsalted butter
- add 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Lay two spring roll wrappers on a clean work surface; brush wrappers lightly with melted butter.
- Slice the bananas in half on the diagonal.
- Place one banana half in the lower third portion of the wrapper and cover with the chocolate.
- Sprinkle a little salt over the chocolate and top with the remaining banana half; roll into a tight package.
- Continue until all bananas and wrappers are rolled.
- Place the finished banana rolls on the lined baking tray and brush tops and edges with butter.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes on the baking tray and serve when golden brown.