Another recipe from the 4 Ingredient Cook Book, although I don't know why they call it that, since most of the recipes are more or less than four ingredients. :)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add ortega thick & chunky salsa (Or whichever brand you prefer.)
- add 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ortega taco seasoning mix (Or whichever brand you prefer.)
- add 1 lb chicken wings (about 12)
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place taco seasoning mix in a large resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- Add chicken wings, a few at a time; shake well to coat.
- Repeat until all wings have been coated.
- Place wings on lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until no longer pink near bone.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.