Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
This recipe is from my family member, my sister, Pooran.. & some changes from me... ..it is so good ....you will enjoy..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 Eggs
- add 1 cup Brown Sugar
- add 1 cup Almond granule
- add 1 teas Rose water 0r to your taste
- add 1/2 teas Cardamom1/2 teas
- add 1 cup extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil
- add 1 teas Baking Powder
- add 1 ? cup Flour
- Mix ingredients,flour,baking powder,Almond granule, then mix eggs . sugar & oil. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture mix well, pour in a oiled shallow pan (Pyrex) ?
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- Let the cake cool down. Put the syrup mixture on top of the cake.
- Direction for Syrup
- Water 2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cardamom 1 teaspoon
- Rose water your taste
- Add all ingredients in a small pan & heat on med heat , stir until you get to a syrupy .. pour over the Baklava.
- Cut in small squares