A zesty twist on an old favorite perfect for summertime entertaining from Chex cereal.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- add 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- add 3 cups Rice Chex
- add 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- add 1 1/2 cups pretzel twists
- add 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- add 1 1/2 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- add 3 cups Corn Chex
- Stir together cereals, pretzels, crackers and peanuts in large microwavable bowl; set aside.
- Stir together remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over cereal mixture in bowl, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 10 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes (time is approximate due to individual variances in microwaves).
- Spread on aluminum foil or paper towels to cool.
- Store in airtight container.