This recipe is a result of the ingredients i had on hand, very meaty. Feel free to adjust to your taste, more garlic, etc.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- add 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- add 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- add 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- add 1 dash black pepper
- add 1 onion
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 dash red peppers
- add 1 dash thyme
- Heat butter and olive oil over medium heat in saucepan.
- When butter is melted, add onions and garlic; cook until onions are soft.
- Add beef and brown, drain if desired.
- Add all remaining ingredients and simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over cooked pasta of your choice.