Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
"Give your eggs a little bit of a kick by adding barbeque sauce!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- add 4 eggs
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- add 2 tablespoons milk
- add 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 2 1/2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, barbeque sauce, milk, dill, mustard powder and garlic.
- Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in the egg mixture, and cook stirring frequently until eggs are scrambled and cooked through. Remove from heat, and sprinkle cheese over the top. Let stand for a minute to melt cheese, then serve immediately.